Blind Runner Forums
January 16, 2021, 12:34:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Pre Cast... EPISODE 2?

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

You'll get your bill when you fix our damn internet. (And other various stuff)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You'll get your bill when you fix our damn internet. (And other various stuff)  (Read 124 times)
InfamousI
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +1/-0

The Most Bestest of Five Evils

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2009, 08:26:37 pm »

TWO OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER! Dude, you have to read the rest of the wheel of time. I don't wanna spoil it for you, so I'm not gonna. Just stick with the Wheel of Time. It's the greatest book series I have ever read, and No series could surpass it, ever.
I dunno, I've only heard one person who prefers Wheel of Time over Sword of Truth, everyone else says Sword of Truth is better.  Ignore the Seeker series on TV, that's a pile of crap that isn't even remotely similar to the awesomeness of the books it's "based" off of.  I say "based" because instead of staying true to the series like the author thought it would, they completely altered every single aspect imaginable about it and turned it into a steaming pile of **** that completely shames the books the tv series is supposed to be based off of.  Seriously, it's like the people involved in making the books into a television series wanted it to epically fail.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 08:29:59 pm by InfamousI » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: