Blind Runner Forums
January 16, 2021, 11:57:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did you like Chris and Spiffy playing a game? Suggest a game HERE!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

You'll get your bill when you fix our damn internet. (And other various stuff)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You'll get your bill when you fix our damn internet. (And other various stuff)  (Read 124 times)
Yamaha Square-Enix
Blindage Whore
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +1/-0

Everybody's doing the anime name!... Wait, no.

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:13:32 am »

Hai guys, here at Burger King, 9:04 PM. Leaving by 10. ^^

Yeah, well, you should have actually asked me instead of just sitting around. With that insult to my character. I'm certainly not about to do it now. My feelings are hurt.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, it's just that... I thought you were omniscient about us... Sad Plus, I couldn't ask since, well, you know. Al Gore's messing with my family.
Though I do not need to go back in time to fix my problems. Life isn't perfect. =D

Can you follow the words of Spiffums now? Or is it too late?

You know band, I'm considering flying out to the Phillipines myself and picking you up, just so you don't have to suffer through this tragedy of not having internet.

Unless I want those kind of dynamic love story endings, which doesn't exactly work too well in real life, I don't think it is. *shrugs* Also, it wouldn't go too well since I'm leaving anyway. *sigh*

Oh, and our flight to CA's on early May. ^^

TWO OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER! Dude, you have to read the rest of the wheel of time. I don't wanna spoil it for you, so I'm not gonna. Just stick with the Wheel of Time. It's the greatest book series I have ever read, and No series could surpass it, ever.

I just finished Eye of the World, and had to sleep at 3 AM each day trying to go as far as I could. Rand's just epic. I just hope Thom would appear in The Great Hunt which I'm currently reading, he's just too cool to have around. Cheesy

Lol, Get a Brute program, and leave that onto your neighbors Wireless Internet and connect.
HAX0RS FTW GUIZ

Hm... I'll consider that... In the meantime I'll stick with free Wi-Fis and internet stores. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: