Blind Runner Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:25:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PreCast! Check it.

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Son of a God: Tales of the OOC!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Son of a God: Tales of the OOC!  (Read 332 times)
Zhar the Mad
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2009, 06:20:44 am »

This is the OOC topic for my RP, used for asking questions, discussing options, brainstorming ideas, and just saying stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

NegativeKABOOSE
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-2

You need to die in a fire. Really, you do.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 06:42:50 am »

You need a better story.
Report Spam   Logged
Yamaha Square-Enix
Blindage Whore
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +1/-0

Everybody's doing the anime name!... Wait, no.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 06:51:11 am »

You need a better story.

STFU.
Report Spam   Logged
NegativeKABOOSE
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 06:52:34 am »

It's true.
Report Spam   Logged
Yamaha Square-Enix
Blindage Whore
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +1/-0

Everybody's doing the anime name!... Wait, no.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 07:05:34 am »

Citations, or it's only mere opinion.

At least he's making effort around this place.
Report Spam   Logged
Konata Izumi
SOS Brigade Leader
Omniscient Watchers
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +2/-0

Did the zombie kill you?! ಠ_ಠ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 10:50:14 am »

I like it =)
I'll probably end up joining sometime or another
Report Spam   Logged
Tirin
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

Your personal guardian angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 12:54:43 pm »

Dibs on a spot.

'Cause I know a bit about how this might play out. =D

Name: Tirin Zaralis; Never used, always refers to himself as 'Tyrael'.

Race: Demon

Class/Abilities: Battlemage. Delves in magic involving the forces of Chaos, Order, and shadow.

Morality: Neutral Good

Religion: Upholds a constant belief in two omnipresent forces, Chaos and Law, and that both should be kept in perfect balance.

Family: Extensive family, inhabiting another plane. Brother, Daren.

Relationship status: N/A.

Appearance: A large, heavy man at 6'1'' and 213 pounds, Tirin nonetheless looks amazingly frail when wearing his massive, looming cloak, which hides any trace of muscle. Underneath the cloak is a black tunic embroidered with a silver Ouroboros. His total disregard for armor, while dangerous, seems not to bother him, as he considers to be coated in layer upon layer of metal, and hence nearly unable to move, a waste of protection. His hair is jet-black and hangs down to his eyebrows when combed to the side, his skin pale, and his eyes an unpleasant amber color. His teeth are sharpened to a considerable, slightly intimidating point - not without reason, and he possesses large talons, these two traits evidently meaning that his race, like most of them, at one time had to rely on their own physical advantages in battle, rather than ingenuity  - and can still do so today, in times of need.. Finally, a red scar, evidently inflicted by a blade, ranges from just above his left eye to below his right

Personality: Tirin is a wise, highly intelligent demon who makes it his business to solve conflicts whenever he can, even those that should not be of any serious interest to him. He advises those companions he has on what to do, rather than how to do it, and prefers not to step into the limelight unless necessary. He hesitates to kill anybody, however, no matter what they have done to him - including attempts to end his life - and will only do so if he is sworn to, taking vengeance for an atrocity committed against a friend of his, or as a last resort, when nothing else has gone his way and alternatives do not exist. He tries to be cold and impersonal, banishing his strong emotions for the good of those around him, but, like anyone else, cannot always keep them in check. His anger, in particular, is a wrathful thing when aroused, and should be avoided at all costs.

Weapon(s): A large blade with a demonic red sigil on it, which is considered proof that he is the last of an aristocracy of demons, which, amazingly enough, actually managed to get themselves away from the warlike nature their race is supposedly permanently immersed in. This blade is completely indestructible, and the sigil itself is an eight-pointed star.

Items: None, other than a small gold ring engraved with his initials, 'TZ'.

Fears/Weaknesses: Far too trusting of people, and thus incredibly vulnerable to betrayal.

Misc: When angered, Tirin's eyes glow a deep crimson, and his power increases manyfold.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 04:28:16 pm by Tirin » Report Spam   Logged
Zhar the Mad
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 03:05:24 pm »

You need a better story.
I realize that this story is a little short, but this isn't technically an original RP. This RP is a spinoff of another RP I amd DMing on another site, and this one takes place in the distant past, about 50 years. I tried to enlongate the story as much as I could, but could only do so much. Please use CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! Not open bashing and just insults, please.
Report Spam   Logged
NegativeKABOOSE
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 03:50:47 pm »

You need a better story.

Wow, insulting, definitely not constructive criticism?

What I'm saying here is YOU NEED A BETTER STORY.
I wasn't freaking insulting you in the first place, but right now, I might. I could've gone "The story is **** and points to nothing, why bother" but no, I said what I did, be thankfull for that.
Report Spam   Logged
Zhar the Mad
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 04:54:12 pm »

Alright, everyone. KABOOSE has nagged me into rewriting my story. it now is very detailed and articulate. Everyone reread it, and post a sheet, if like. I hope this satifies your expectainons, Kabbose. And yes, that should be read with a mean and sarcastic inflection.
Report Spam   Logged
Konata Izumi
SOS Brigade Leader
Omniscient Watchers
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +2/-0

Did the zombie kill you?! ಠ_ಠ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 12:30:01 am »

*whines* that involves wooorrk though D;
Report Spam   Logged
Zhar the Mad
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 01:40:57 am »

*whines* that involves wooorrk though D;
Not really, unless you consider using your extened nerve endings to recognize reflective light-based images, The sending the image to your brain, then breaking them down, analysing them, and sending it back to your nerve endings, also called eyes, and hence, though all that, reading work.

Dibs on a spot.

'Cause I know a bit about how this might play out. =D

Name: Tirin Zaralis; Never used, always refers to himself as 'Tyrael'.

Race: Demon

Class/Abilities: Battlemage. Delves in magic involving the forces of Chaos, Order, and shadow.

Morality: Neutral Good

Religion: Upholds a constant belief in two omnipresent forces, Chaos and Law, and that both should be kept in perfect balance.

Family: Extensive family, inhabiting another plane. Brother, Daren.

Relationship status: N/A.

Appearance: A large, heavy man at 6'1'' and 213 pounds, Tirin nonetheless looks amazingly frail when wearing his massive, looming cloak, which hides any trace of muscle. Underneath the cloak is a black tunic embroidered with a silver Ouroboros. His total disregard for armor, while dangerous, seems not to bother him, as he considers to be coated in layer upon layer of metal, and hence nearly unable to move, a waste of protection. His hair is jet-black and hangs down to his eyebrows when combed to the side, his skin pale, and his eyes an unpleasant amber color. His teeth are sharpened to a considerable, slightly intimidating point - not without reason, and he possesses large talons, these two traits evidently meaning that his race, like most of them, at one time had to rely on their own physical advantages in battle, rather than ingenuity  - and can still do so today, in times of need.. Finally, a red scar, evidently inflicted by a blade, ranges from just above his left eye to below his right

Personality: Tirin is a wise, highly intelligent demon who makes it his business to solve conflicts whenever he can, even those that should not be of any serious interest to him. He advises those companions he has on what to do, rather than how to do it, and prefers not to step into the limelight unless necessary. He hesitates to kill anybody, however, no matter what they have done to him - including attempts to end his life - and will only do so if he is sworn to, taking vengeance for an atrocity committed against a friend of his, or as a last resort, when nothing else has gone his way and alternatives do not exist. He tries to be cold and impersonal, banishing his strong emotions for the good of those around him, but, like anyone else, cannot always keep them in check. His anger, in particular, is a wrathful thing when aroused, and should be avoided at all costs.

Weapon(s): A large blade with a demonic red sigil on it, which is considered proof that he is the last of an aristocracy of demons, which, amazingly enough, actually managed to get themselves away from the warlike nature their race is supposedly permanently immersed in. This blade is completely indestructible, and the sigil itself is an eight-pointed star.

Items: None, other than a small gold ring engraved with his initials, 'TZ'.

Fears/Weaknesses: Far too trusting of people, and thus incredibly vulnerable to betrayal.

Misc: When angered, Tirin's eyes glow a deep crimson, and his power increases manyfold.

Perfect, not a single thing wrong with it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:14:07 pm by Zhar the Mad » Report Spam   Logged
Tirin
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

Your personal guardian angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 09:53:40 am »

Come on, there's got to be somebody other than myself interested.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: