Blind Runner Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:15:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did you like Chris and Spiffy playing a game? Suggest a game HERE!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Meet the Staff!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Staff!  (Read 349 times)
Kyon
Haruhi's Pet
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

*Sigh*

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2009, 09:40:50 pm »

So hey everyone! We here are the ones who edit this here site. Want to get to know us? Well you might want to know who we are first!

Oh... and we are the SOS BRIGADE(This month)! Get used to it.
Administrators
Korny
Riyant
Spiffums
RandomMan
Chris-09

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of us.
Concerns will be taken into messures, and don't be afraid to talk to us! We don't bite.
Well, maybe RandomMan... he eats people... but yeah know, the rest of us are pretty nice =)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 09:41:44 pm by Spiffums » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kyon
Haruhi's Pet
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

*Sigh*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:32 pm »

'ello everybody!

My name is Riyant, but you could call me Dave. I'm 15, but I'm not a freakin' moron. I tend to be incredibly lazy, but if someone needs me to do something, I'm normally doing it. I'll expand onto this later.
Report Spam   Logged
Yuki Nagato
UTAWARERUMONO
Omniscient Watchers
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

I KICK REASON TO THE CURB TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 10:05:25 pm »

I AM RANDOmMAN.

I CONTROLS THE SPICES.

I CONTROLS THE UNVIERSE.

I ALSO ENJOY PIÑA COLADAS AND WALKS IN THE RAIN.

Lolol. I am RandomMan, once again. I have no idea what to put here. talktalktalk. I enjoy anime, I yell alot.

I will beat you down with your own arms. Remember that.
Report Spam   Logged
Itsuki Koizumi
A very handsome, good-looking man.
Omniscient Watchers
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

The universe restarts.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 10:06:07 pm »

Spiffums here! I'm 14 and I enjoy fine imported pets.

To eat.
Report Spam   Logged
Konata Izumi
SOS Brigade Leader
Omniscient Watchers
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +2/-0

Did the zombie kill you?! ಠ_ಠ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:30 pm »

Hey-o! Guess who's in the house! Well technically I slightly own this house... hmmm.

Anyway, I'm Korny! Yes, one of the administrators here at BR forums. Most of you probably know me from the forums at UR, or perhaps watch my youtube channel? I believe I have like four subscribers so eh... We'll make it work somehow. Anyway, I'm going to be a part of the podcasts we have. Most likely the blind runner ones, but perhaps different ones here and there, we're going to have to see how it goes. If anyone has a request in which you want I or any other of the admins to talk about, hit us up with a PM =).

So, that's my BR history, however, that's not all! Believe it or not, I actually have a life! -GASP-. I know right. I'm a proud Canadian, and have been all my life! Yes, with the eh, and the igloo and suches. This summer I'll be sixteen years of age, and you all know that means a little joyriding! Hehe. Umm for sports I play indoor soccer, figure skate, and fence! Yeah, I'm hopefully going to get my 3rd season of fencing this year. Umm, as most of you know, I'm a girl! Haha, with saying that I love to shop and just be a girl all around. Yeah I know, however, I am a girl gamer, which is pretty cool. Also I love to roleplay, and made sure to add an subject up on it. So please, if you have an idea hit it up! That's about it I guess. I might add more later. Alright, thanks!

♥~Korny
Report Spam   Logged
RockJim RoundShirt
That British One.
Omniscient Watchers
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 09:59:39 pm »

Evening. I'm Chris.
I'm English, and sometimes stay up until stupid times in the morning. This is usually because I'm on msn talking to people, mainly women. This is the case today.

I'd like to think of myself as honest, in the sense if you ask for my opinion, I'll give it straight. If you don't like that, then don't ask. I am angered by poor grammar, its true. So try to keep the idiot speak away from me, and you'll be fine. In the sense of BR, my content is yet TBA, but I have ideas, although most would require more users. Get going guys. :]

In my spare time, I drum, compose music with friends or listen to music. Also love going out with mates on Fridays and Saturdays, and getting drunk. The weekdays are my days to do college work, and Sundays to relax, so you know which days I'll be busy, and days I won't :] Don't expect to me see as much on Fridays or Saturdays especially. I love to talk music, and love to recommend and get new music suggested to me. I'll happily discuss music with people all day long.
I am also an avid football (soccer) player, and play about 10 hours a week generally. Keeps me fit, and I love it. I'm an MC, which means I boss the field and get to shout loudly at people, which is another thing I do well. It also allows me to take out my aggression on random people.

I recently turned 19, and fully legal in UK for over a year henceforth. If you ever visit the UK, tell me. You have no idea how easily I can get to Heathrow terminal by bus. I could come and see you as annoy the hell out of you at the airport, or even in London where student travel is a sexy £1 for me. Or I could just rob you.

I also have an unhealthy obsession with yellow, green and blue as colours. Thats about all you need to know, and probably more. :]
Chris <3
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: