Blind Runner Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:39:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Pre Cast... EPISODE 2?

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Meet the Staff!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Staff!  (Read 353 times)
Konata Izumi
SOS Brigade Leader
Omniscient Watchers
Color-Blind Runner

Awesomeness +2/-0

Did the zombie kill you?! ಠ_ಠ

View Profile WWW
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:30 pm »

Hey-o! Guess who's in the house! Well technically I slightly own this house... hmmm.

Anyway, I'm Korny! Yes, one of the administrators here at BR forums. Most of you probably know me from the forums at UR, or perhaps watch my youtube channel? I believe I have like four subscribers so eh... We'll make it work somehow. Anyway, I'm going to be a part of the podcasts we have. Most likely the blind runner ones, but perhaps different ones here and there, we're going to have to see how it goes. If anyone has a request in which you want I or any other of the admins to talk about, hit us up with a PM =).

So, that's my BR history, however, that's not all! Believe it or not, I actually have a life! -GASP-. I know right. I'm a proud Canadian, and have been all my life! Yes, with the eh, and the igloo and suches. This summer I'll be sixteen years of age, and you all know that means a little joyriding! Hehe. Umm for sports I play indoor soccer, figure skate, and fence! Yeah, I'm hopefully going to get my 3rd season of fencing this year. Umm, as most of you know, I'm a girl! Haha, with saying that I love to shop and just be a girl all around. Yeah I know, however, I am a girl gamer, which is pretty cool. Also I love to roleplay, and made sure to add an subject up on it. So please, if you have an idea hit it up! That's about it I guess. I might add more later. Alright, thanks!

♥~Korny
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: