Blind Runner Forums
April 18, 2024, 05:55:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BRR Podcast! Yes, our randomness leaves you with entertainment... maybe not...

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 2399 times)
Wildrose
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Healing ****

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 01:16:42 am »

Risu stared at the robed man, and his expression briefly revealed the depth of his rage. But it was quickly smoothed into ice, and Risu's green eyes narrowed as he spoke bluntly. "You lie. Do you take me for a fool?" The contempt in his voice was withering. "No one alive has the system permissions to remove the restrictions without lobotomizing the AI. Which would lobotimize ME." Risu snorted. "If that's your friends plan, then I respectfully decline to have my brain melted."

He had no doubt whatsoever that that was precisely what would happen. His people didn't go in for fiction, so horror stories... weren't really stories.

The idea of replicating a heart intrigued him, but he wasn't about to reveal that to the other. He knew that outsiders referred to the 'heart' not as an organ, but some... emotional essence. It was one of the things his people didn't really believe in, and Risu wasn't sure he could replicate it. But he wasn't about to try for a lie.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: