Blind Runner Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:29:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Help! We need more forumers! Advertise, Advertise, Advertise! =P

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 2350 times)
Mesmerio
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 04:36:56 am »

((I'm quoting each bit that I reply to, and colouring it blue so it looks nicer,  in order to make it easier for me and you in this initial bit, I will stop once we are all together))
Robert neglected to answer. “It's good you dropped by, actually,” he said darkly, changing the subject. “I met with King Tyranus this morning- the old bastard still stands strong. He wants to meet us all, the Seven Heroes of Albion, or whatever the hell it is they call us nowadays. Save for Sam, of course."

Reading the shocked and confused expression on Christina’s face, he added, "He says he'll give you back your freedom- remove the bounty- if you comply. I would, if I were you. Your so-called ‘heroing’ will be made that much easier once you’re not wanted as a criminal. Hell, maybe you can even score a coin or two off it. Whatever higher power there is knows you could use it, and so do you.”

"Work for Tyranus? I'm disgusted your even suggesting it!" Tina replied, her hands curved slightly so as to resemble a cat claw and one reached down to her side, to her rapier.
"Why would he want me to work him?" Tina asks, she knows she has prolonged her stay long enough and slowly walks towards the window in case a quick get away is required. "He hates us all Robert! Even you and Karl!" She says, still keeping her voice low so as not to attract the attention of anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:01:49 am by Mesmerio » Report Spam   Logged
Tirin
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

Your personal guardian angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 04:59:52 pm »

"That's that, then..." Tirin said with a sigh, leaving his room and lying down on the large sofa, figuring that even if the kid woke up before he did - which wouldn't really come as a surprise, he tended to sleep a little longer than he meant - he wouldn't be able to get anywhere, thousands of miles from civilization in an arctic wasteland fraught with powerful, seemingly unnatural creatures (some of which were created by the experiments of the only wizard taking residence nearby (Tirin himself, of course!) as a sort of defense mechanism for anyone who decided they wanted to kill him, or even find him. They would come to him in need of rest, and prove their dedication all at once.). Within a few minutes, his breathing evened out, and his mind wandered back to continue his fantasies from earlier on. A warm smile formed on his face as who-knows-what wandered in and out of his consciousness, all of it evidently pleasant. Godhood was going to be beautiful, that much was completely certain to him.
Report Spam   Logged
Zane Locke
The slayer of ponies at his station
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Playing the anti-hero never tasted so good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:11 pm »

"In exchange for the removal of your nanite conditioning," the robed man said slowly, pausing momentarily to read Risu's expression after the words left his lips, "he wants you to build a device that will replicate my heart indefinitely. This library is a bottomless fountain of knowledge pertaining to the heart and every imaginable aspect of it, and its lowest floor also serves as your workspace. Any tools and equipment you need will be provided, as well as food and a place to sleep. All he asks is that you don't question his desire for such a machine, but that shouldn't be much a problem, seeing as I don't exactly know, myself."

"Fear is far stronger than hate, Tina," Robert said darkly and eerily quietly, his gaze momentarily shifting to the far side of the room. "You of all people should know that. These aren't exactly the safest times for the kingdom, and something.... big has come up. Bigger than the Chaos Deities, some would argue-- I would be one of them. Albion has never seen half such Darkness. Tyranus isn't requesting your assistance, Tina-- he's begging for it. He's begging for all of us."
Report Spam   Logged
Wildrose
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Healing ****

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 01:16:42 am »

Risu stared at the robed man, and his expression briefly revealed the depth of his rage. But it was quickly smoothed into ice, and Risu's green eyes narrowed as he spoke bluntly. "You lie. Do you take me for a fool?" The contempt in his voice was withering. "No one alive has the system permissions to remove the restrictions without lobotomizing the AI. Which would lobotimize ME." Risu snorted. "If that's your friends plan, then I respectfully decline to have my brain melted."

He had no doubt whatsoever that that was precisely what would happen. His people didn't go in for fiction, so horror stories... weren't really stories.

The idea of replicating a heart intrigued him, but he wasn't about to reveal that to the other. He knew that outsiders referred to the 'heart' not as an organ, but some... emotional essence. It was one of the things his people didn't really believe in, and Risu wasn't sure he could replicate it. But he wasn't about to try for a lie.
Report Spam   Logged
Mesmerio
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 12:07:33 pm »

"Fear is far stronger than hate, Tina," Robert said darkly and eerily quietly, his gaze momentarily shifting to the far side of the room. "You of all people should know that. These aren't exactly the safest times for the kingdom, and something.... big has come up. Bigger than the Chaos Deities, some would argue-- I would be one of them. Albion has never seen half such Darkness. Tyranus isn't requesting your assistance, Tina-- he's begging for it. He's begging for all of us."

"You really have become his little pet haven't you Robert, how sad..." Tina responded, she stared at her friend for a moment. "and if this big thing has suddenly appeared how come I haven't noticed it? Don't forget Robbie I defeated Jederia, I'm more then a match for whatever this new threat is, I don't need council from your little king and your knight commander."
Tina actually laughed as she finished her sentence, misinterpreting the gravity of the situation she still believed it to be a potential trap or possibly a meeting with Abi, she wasn't prepared to walk blindly into either.
Report Spam   Logged
Itsuki Koizumi
A very handsome, good-looking man.
Omniscient Watchers
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

The universe restarts.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 01:51:33 pm »

Jeff got up and pndered his surroundings. "Why the hell do these buildings feel so weird? They look normal. They have normal building creeks. I would taste them but I don't know the taste of normal buildings..." He whispered to himself. "I wonder what- Hey, why am I still sitting in this pond for Christ's sake?" Jeff stood up and looked around. "I still can't put my thumb on it." Jeff walked out of the fountain and shook off some of the water, much like a dog. All right, I guess I should try and put all of this together to find out where I am. There are a lot of stone buildings, and this seems to be larger than a normal town. Jeff looked up at the giant moon, brighter than he had ever seen. And there's no way I'm even in New Jersey anymore, because I have NEVER seen the moon that big. So I guess I have two options. I can look for someone to ask where I am, or I can go crazy about how I just fell down a massive **** abyss that was on the side of my bed. I guess I'll go with the former. Jeff thought to himself, as he began to look for someone, anyone to ask for assistance, no matter how dangerous they looked.
Report Spam   Logged
Wildrose
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Healing ****

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2009, 08:37:10 pm »

*whistles dixie while eating crackers and covering one eye*
Report Spam   Logged
Tirin
Adventurous Watcher
Blind Runner