Blind Runner Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:27:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PreCast! Check it.

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 2352 times)
Itsuki Koizumi
A very handsome, good-looking man.
Omniscient Watchers
Blind Runner

Awesomeness +0/-0

The universe restarts.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2009, 01:51:33 pm »

Jeff got up and pndered his surroundings. "Why the hell do these buildings feel so weird? They look normal. They have normal building creeks. I would taste them but I don't know the taste of normal buildings..." He whispered to himself. "I wonder what- Hey, why am I still sitting in this pond for Christ's sake?" Jeff stood up and looked around. "I still can't put my thumb on it." Jeff walked out of the fountain and shook off some of the water, much like a dog. All right, I guess I should try and put all of this together to find out where I am. There are a lot of stone buildings, and this seems to be larger than a normal town. Jeff looked up at the giant moon, brighter than he had ever seen. And there's no way I'm even in New Jersey anymore, because I have NEVER seen the moon that big. So I guess I have two options. I can look for someone to ask where I am, or I can go crazy about how I just fell down a massive **** abyss that was on the side of my bed. I guess I'll go with the former. Jeff thought to himself, as he began to look for someone, anyone to ask for assistance, no matter how dangerous they looked.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: