Blind Runner Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:14:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Pre Cast... EPISODE 2?

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 2383 times)
Mesmerio
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 12:07:33 pm »

"Fear is far stronger than hate, Tina," Robert said darkly and eerily quietly, his gaze momentarily shifting to the far side of the room. "You of all people should know that. These aren't exactly the safest times for the kingdom, and something.... big has come up. Bigger than the Chaos Deities, some would argue-- I would be one of them. Albion has never seen half such Darkness. Tyranus isn't requesting your assistance, Tina-- he's begging for it. He's begging for all of us."

"You really have become his little pet haven't you Robert, how sad..." Tina responded, she stared at her friend for a moment. "and if this big thing has suddenly appeared how come I haven't noticed it? Don't forget Robbie I defeated Jederia, I'm more then a match for whatever this new threat is, I don't need council from your little king and your knight commander."
Tina actually laughed as she finished her sentence, misinterpreting the gravity of the situation she still believed it to be a potential trap or possibly a meeting with Abi, she wasn't prepared to walk blindly into either.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: