Blind Runner Forums
October 23, 2018, 01:37:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did you like Chris and Spiffy playing a game? Suggest a game HERE!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 1153 times)
Zane Locke
The slayer of ponies at his station
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Playing the anti-hero never tasted so good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:11 pm »

"In exchange for the removal of your nanite conditioning," the robed man said slowly, pausing momentarily to read Risu's expression after the words left his lips, "he wants you to build a device that will replicate my heart indefinitely. This library is a bottomless fountain of knowledge pertaining to the heart and every imaginable aspect of it, and its lowest floor also serves as your workspace. Any tools and equipment you need will be provided, as well as food and a place to sleep. All he asks is that you don't question his desire for such a machine, but that shouldn't be much a problem, seeing as I don't exactly know, myself."

"Fear is far stronger than hate, Tina," Robert said darkly and eerily quietly, his gaze momentarily shifting to the far side of the room. "You of all people should know that. These aren't exactly the safest times for the kingdom, and something.... big has come up. Bigger than the Chaos Deities, some would argue-- I would be one of them. Albion has never seen half such Darkness. Tyranus isn't requesting your assistance, Tina-- he's begging for it. He's begging for all of us."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: