Blind Runner Forums
October 23, 2018, 01:36:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did you like Chris and Spiffy playing a game? Suggest a game HERE!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 1153 times)
Mesmerio
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 04:36:56 am »

((I'm quoting each bit that I reply to, and colouring it blue so it looks nicer,  in order to make it easier for me and you in this initial bit, I will stop once we are all together))
Robert neglected to answer. “It's good you dropped by, actually,” he said darkly, changing the subject. “I met with King Tyranus this morning- the old bastard still stands strong. He wants to meet us all, the Seven Heroes of Albion, or whatever the hell it is they call us nowadays. Save for Sam, of course."

Reading the shocked and confused expression on Christina’s face, he added, "He says he'll give you back your freedom- remove the bounty- if you comply. I would, if I were you. Your so-called ‘heroing’ will be made that much easier once you’re not wanted as a criminal. Hell, maybe you can even score a coin or two off it. Whatever higher power there is knows you could use it, and so do you.”

"Work for Tyranus? I'm disgusted your even suggesting it!" Tina replied, her hands curved slightly so as to resemble a cat claw and one reached down to her side, to her rapier.
"Why would he want me to work him?" Tina asks, she knows she has prolonged her stay long enough and slowly walks towards the window in case a quick get away is required. "He hates us all Robert! Even you and Karl!" She says, still keeping her voice low so as not to attract the attention of anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:01:49 am by Mesmerio » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: