Blind Runner Forums
April 16, 2024, 08:25:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Pre Cast... EPISODE 2?

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown -Kingdom Hearts-  (Read 2382 times)
Wildrose
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Healing ****

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 11:18:05 pm »

"I am the best." Risu said without any trace of arrogance. It was simply a fact. Almost all the creative, technical innovations of his generation bore his namestamp. "I'm surprised that he is aware of that. My achievements have not been noted." They were in his personnel file, but that was not a plus. His superiors were either envious or threatened by his achievements, and they actually made him more suspect to the mental health authorities. Creativity was not valued or rewarded, and was a pittance compared to social reliability. Creative genuises were considered mavericks that had to be closely watched... which was somewhat fair, Risu had to admit. He was certainly a maverick.

"What machine does he have in mind?" Risu smiled then, as cold as the aura radiating from him. "And what's in it for me?" If the robed man could truly see Risu's heart, he would see a heart that was powerful but grown cold and scarred, with a flickering rage deep within like condensced, distilled darkness. Most hearts could not have bourne that poison, but Risu never noticed it.

It was just who he was.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: