Blind Runner Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:00:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Randomman will use your own arms to beat you down, if you don't behave!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And the Hero Will Drown (OOC)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Hero Will Drown (OOC)  (Read 1262 times)
Zane Locke
The slayer of ponies at his station
Blind Fetus

Awesomeness +0/-0

Playing the anti-hero never tasted so good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 12:20:07 pm »

You mean your All's End sheet? The sheet for this RP is different, sorry. I also REALLY encourage players to make up their own Worlds and such. Those of you who do so will be rewarded greatly in-game. To give you some extra time, I'll post the sheet now along with some notes, but the introduction won't be up until I can sneak online long enough to finish it.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Sex:

Keyblade: (you do not start with this)

Drive Forms: (leave this empty for now)

Appearance:

Personality:

Personal History:

Significant Other:

Education:

Morality:

Interests/Hobbies:

Habits:

Dislikes:

Fears/Phobias:

Talents:

Goals in Life:

Motivation:

Three Wishes:

Misc.:

Intro Post: (for those of you playing characters from Earth, have this happen at some point between 6AM and 9AM EST. yes, there is a reason for this.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

• This is not your cliche Disney/Final Fantasy Kingdom Hearts roleplay. In fact, Disney and Final Fantasy Worlds don't even exist in this game; only Earth, made-up Worlds (by myself or you players), and a select few Worlds that were designed specifically from the series that will be revealed later.
  • Canon characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc.) do not exist, never have, and never will. Get over it.
  • Yes, you can play as yourself if you'd like. I'd discourage it, but I'm playing as myself, so I'm not really in a position to do that.
  • If you wanna make up a World from which your character hails, by all means, be my guest. It's strongly encouraged you do so, actually. Just PM me or contact me via MSN or AIM as soon as possible and we'll work something out.
  • If your character isn't from Earth, don't expect to know jack **** about Kingdom Hearts, especially what a Heartless/Nobody/Keyblade/etc. is. I mean really. Have a bit of common sense.
  • (At least at the game's start) the Worlds in-game don't even know of each others' existence, much less have contact with each other. Keep that in mind at all times.
  • Keyblades can be canon or made-up. If you choose a canon Keyblade, the Kingdom Keys, Oathkeeper, and Way to the Dawn are off-limits. If you use a made-up Keyblade, include either a good picture, a vivid description, or both. If your made-up Keyblade was not made up by you, be sure to give credit to its creator.
  • Rules can and will be added as necessary, so check back often.
  • Contact me via PM, MSN, or AIM if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: